Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ima virgin

At using Blogger on my cell phone.  I just installed the app.  Figured I would check in so you all did not think I ran away.

Not quite a month ago I gave in to the family and agreed to switch to at&t.  It is a bit cheaper and we all get a dvr.

8 days ago we started having connection issues with the tv, phone, and internet and the technicians can't figure out what is going on.

Today I went to a local artist/teacher recycle/upcycle shop where you get to fill-a-grocery-sack with other peoples discarded crap for 8 bucks and today I got 4bucks worth of happy crap and  I can't wait to play show-n-tell!

Hoping tomorrow the tech figures out what is causing our issues and I can show ya.

We have had a couple of weeks of life's ick, yuck, and blech which has sucked the creativity right outta me, but hoping I find my mojo this weekend. 

So auto correct is about to drive me flipping nuts.....I typed nasty and my phone decided I really meant masturbate......so I am gonna say nighty night  for now. Glad I caught that before I published! 

No comments:

Post a Comment